…but which don’t justify blog posts in their own right:
* Cormac McCarthy’s Blood Meridian. Possibly the most violent book I’ve ever read, and as cheerful as The Road. By “cheerful” I mean “thoroughly depressing”.
* Newsgator’s online RSS reader. Syncs with NetNewsWire (and I think FeedDemon on the PC), has an iPhone version, enables you to clip interesting things. Superb.
* Shazam, the “what the hell is that song?” mobile phone service. Much easier than annoying bemused bar staff when you want to know what you’re listening to.
* Radiohead’s In Rainbows, still. I’ve bought it on CD as well as on download, which means I’m clearly a diddy. But hey! Stickers!
* The iPhone, still. There’s a firmware update on the horizon and the SDK is imminent too, so it should become more useful in the next few weeks.