Fan mail

This is a new one: hate mail as a result of slagging off a computer-generated, helium-voiced chicken. Over to you, “Ray”:

YU FUKIN BASTRD SWEETY THE CHICK IS GREAT I HOPE YU BURN IN HELL TLK BOUT SET IM ON FYA ID RAVA SET YU ON FYA!!! WOT HARM IS IT DOIN 2 NE1?? FUK ALL SO HUSH YA MOUTH LIL RAT

10 thoughts on “Fan mail

As eloquently as Ray writes, he has not, I think, addressed to any great extent the very cogent argument that you made in your original post, much less persuaded me that you are wrong. I also think he might want to have the spell check function on his email application looked at. (Not to mention the shift-lock key.)

2. richie says:

What is it with these sad demented bastards who find these annoying ring tones so cool. I don’t think the novelty will wear off either. Every time you hear the Nokia tune you still get sum smart ass shouting, “I’m on the bus…no it’s crap!” How long since trigger happy started?

I think Ray should spend less time saving the chick and with his newely found vacant areas, enroll in an adult literacy class. Just look for the big + signs Ray.

It’s rather depressing to look at the site logs and see that my Sweety post is one of the most popular things I’ve ever blogged :(

4. alias says:

1st off any1 who likes sweety the chick still is insane and should be shot. Every time I hear that poor excuse of a ring tone i feel like killing myself. Any1 who still likes this ad after 3 months of none stop singing off the same fucking song over and over is a sad case and a poor excuse for a human being.

5. Jessica says:

I hate the chick! And now he has a buddy T_T It’s just too bad… And now Nessie the Dragon?!

6. The Entire Planet says:

So, what are we to do? Is there anyone starting a law against over-advertising? Write to your MP! Give us a way to vote ads OFF!