Fancy making an audiobook to sell on iTunes? Here’s what you will need.
- A script
- A microphone
- A filing cabinet
- A chair
- Two buckets (ideally metal ones)
- A sound editing program
And here’s how to do it:
- Plug the microphone into your sound editing program.
- Move the filing cabinet to the farthest corner of the room.
- Put the microphone on top of the filing cabinet.
- Put one of the buckets on top of the microphone.
- Move the chair to the corner diagonally opposite the filing cabinet.
- Put the second bucket on your head.
- Read the script very quietly.
- Save the file in the lowest possible sound quality.