This’ll gladden Squander Two’s heart: Nokia’s new N95 phone (Nokia prefers to describe it as a computer) comes out next month in Europe and looks pretty nifty.
Here’s the interesting bits:
- 3G, 3.5G and Wi-Fi
- 5MP camera
- Integrated GPS and mapping
- FM radio
- Support for stereo bluetooth
- It’ll be subsidised by operators – current prices look around the high Â£200s, but that’ll fall
- You’ll be able to buy it on a network that doesn’t charge a billion pounds per megabyte
- It comes with A FREE HORSE!
OK, I’m lying about the horse. Battery life appears to be shite – about ten seconds for 3G and seven hours in music only mode – and you’ll need Micro SD cards to store your music and photos, but as it’s a typical Symbian-powered Nokia it’s going to be a decent phone that’s easy to customise and expand.
Bloody ugly though.
0 responses to “Why wait for the iPhone when you can have one of these next month?”
Is it a slide phone? If it is, it probably looks much better shut.
Yes it is and it does.
Better pictures on Nokia’s site. http://www.nokia.com/nseries/index.html
this is pretty (nokia too)
Yeah, it’s gorgeous.
>Bloody ugly though.
I think you answered your own question there…