If you’d like to get in touch, please drop me an email. But please read the rest of this page first.
If it isn’t a work question, come and say hello on Twitter.
If it’s Monday and you’re in Partick, please come and help me with the pub quiz.
I prefer the pronouns she/her, but as RuPaul put it: “You can call me he. You can call me she. You can call me Regis & Cathy Lee; I don’t care! Just as long as you call me.”
I’m a freelance writer, not an editor. I don’t:
- Write for free, or for exposure, or for gifts
- Commission other writers
- Accept guest posts
- Publish infographics
- Publish unsolicited comment
- Do anything with unsolicited press releases
- Endure phone conferences about things I’m not actively covering
- Link to your website to improve your search ranking
- Respond to PR pitches on my personal social media accounts
- Reply to unsolicited emails about industries, sectors or subjects that I have never, ever written about.
I used to try and reply politely but I get dozens of unsolicited and irrelevant emails every day now. Many of the senders also send follow-ups asking whether I got the original. I just don’t have the time to reply.
That makes me sound grumpy, I know, but you should see the state of my inbox every day.
Anyway! If you’re nice, interesting or both, please get in touch.