If you’re nice, interesting or both, I’d love to hear from you.
But please, please, please don’t send me things that aren’t relevant to what I do. If you’re looking to get coverage of a product, please contact the publication directly.
These tend to get deleted; I’d love to reply to each one politely but then I’d never get any work done.
- Offers of CEO chats
- Unsolicited comment
- Unsolicited articles
- Requests for unpaid reviews
- Requests to work for “exposure”
- Press releases about sectors or topics I’ve never, ever written about
- Follow-ups about press releases that weren’t relevant in the first place
- Anything addressed to the wrong name
It’s not you. It’s the other guys. They’ve ruined things for everyone.